Friday, July 24, 2009

The Test is Over!

So I went yesterday and took my "radioactive iodine" pill for my test. It was a little scary since it came in this metal chamber. She pulled a glass tube out of the chamber and I had to dump the pill in my mouth straight from the glass tube that had a bright colored caution radioactive sticker on it. The lady's name was Dory and she was so nice. She assured me it was for her safety since she handled it so much. I still wasn't sure so I said a quick prayer and downed it. I went back to day and they took various pictures where I had to sit perfectly still for 3 mintues each....OMGosh the itches that arise when you can't move!!!! So now I'll wait the long weekend and call on Monday to get my results. I'll keep you all posted! Please pray :)

No comments:

Post a Comment