Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 3 is done!

I am finally at the end of the 3rd day! I can now see the girls tomorrow!!! I really just want to go home and sleep on the couch and keep my 7 feet distance from the girls, but Mike isn't too keen on the idea. He thinks it's easier on the girls just for me to be gone than to stay away from me.
I've been pretty successful filling my time away. I read the first book in the Twilight series then watched the movie. I went to see The Proposal and laughed my butt off! I even went to Edinburgh and did some shopping at the outlets to help out the economy. I may try the flea market tomorrow...who knows.
Mike got to register the girls for school today...I'm kind of glad I missed that! They are very excited and called me to make sure I ordered their backpacks. They are so cute...they keep calling me on speakerphone but don't realize I can't understand them that well when they talk at once. Oh well, it's just good to talk with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment