Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Natalie

Natalie is enjoying school and her friends. She's going to be in the middle of every social event. She's not as in to sports and competition as Maggie...unless it's competing against Maggie. While she has the skills to be a good soccer player she prefers the sidelines right now. No big deal:)
She is continuing with gymnastics and is working hard on her round-off backhandsprings which is a big deal for a 6 year old. She has joined the cheer team at the gym because her friends did. Oh how I love her social instincts...I'm the same way. She told Mike she wants to play basketball so I'm sure we'll do that.

Right now I just love that her favorite thing is to just play with her friends outside...reminds me of my childhood! Of course, our home is constantly filled with kids that aren't ours, but it is worth it! I'm glad we have a home children enjoy playing at with my kids.

In school, Natalie is reading away. I know I teach her not to brag but as a mom I get to! She is reading beyond her level and is wearing me out with the chapter books. She thinks it's a big deal! Which for a 1st grader it is a big deal. I am really enjoying that she is reading because she wants to and not because she has to read.

It is so fun to watch my children grow! I am truly blessed that God has given Mike and I these two beautiful girls to watch over.

1 comment:

  1. I love the updates on your girls! They really are growing up so fast. I'm also keeping you in my prayers as your healing process continues. :)

    ReplyDelete