Friday, August 28, 2009

Things are getting better

It's been about 4 weeks since I had my treatment. The good news is my blood levels are coming down. The bad news is they are still considered high. The radiation is still in my system so it should continue to bring my levels down. I have gained about 8 pounds which is good. I think this is a good weight for me but am afraid I'll just keep on gaining. My symptoms subsided for a while but have come back in the last week or so. The doc. wasn't super helpful as I had a hard time understanding him. For now, I'm just going to keep positive and count my blessings. I think that going back to work has stressed me out and is contributing to my symptoms returning. Anyways, that's about all I can tell at this point. Thanks again for all your prayers and good thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment